The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Taking the Back Seat for a Few Days...

Hey Folks!



Midterms and 2nd Exams are coming up in the next few days (up until early next week), so I have to shift my focus from the market, directly to studying. I know I haven't finished the New Hopefuls and Potentials part 2, but I will get to it and finish it after the midterms are done with. In the mean time I will leave you with some stocks that I wanted to talk about, but I will not have the chance to do so......

HQSM UGNE ACE EEEI BTUI LEXR SYKE APT ARBA ACTG TMY BWNG SYS FTEK CPSS SSFT STEL PFCO MUSE IINT RNWK GROW AOB and RWC. Check them out, read up on them and take a look at the charts. Let me know which ones you like the best, Im serious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz