The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Bird-Flu drug companies are popping out like weeds!

Accept no imitations folks! In the upcoming days and weeks, we will be seeing the emergence of hundreds of different companies all swearing that they are developing vaccines for the Avian Flu! All B.S! There are a few out there that are even worth it! Here they are....

RHHBY.PK (Roche)
NVAX
BCRX
CRXL
HEB
SVA
NNVC
QDEL
MYL
and maybe AVII Of course, do your homework on which ever ones you choose! Make sure they sound legit!

My favorite are:
NVAX (of course, lol)
BCRX
QDEL
NNVC
HEB
RHHBY

and maybe MYL! There is news that Roche will select certain generic drug manufacturers to make a generic version of Tamiflu. I know MYL is on the roster. I will try to find out some other names as well!

Novavax Inc (NVAX) 3 month chart


Now thats a hot chart! I do expect a retracement to at east 3.00 soon! This is because the stock is a little over extended from its 50 day MA. In a more extreme case, if the stock fell heavily, it would have some support at 2.5 and above. Still, I do believe that there is plenty of upside left in NVAX. This could be a big winner for 2005 and maybe early 2006! Do I hear $5 coming up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz