The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, October 21, 2005

The Great Lengths Men go Thru to keep Women Happy......

Hey guys,


I'm taking a breather from the market right now and concentrating on other matters, lol. Matters such as an anniversary present to my gf. It seems that she is into parrots, so naturally of course, I am on a bird chase to find an inexpensive parrot! I have looked and looked and it seems that the pet stores are a complete ripoff when it comes to selling pets. Because of this, I have looked around to find breeders, hoping to find a bird that is priced just right! I have found some birds called Quaker Parrots (average $150-$200) and Conures (average $250-450). These in my opinion are the best bang for the buck, parrot-wise! So how do they look? I'll try and post pictures! I am hoping somebody will have an opinion on which parrot looks better, lol!

Quaker Parrots

The Great, almighty Quaker Parrot! Exciting isn't it? lol


















Sun Conures babies

Personally, I like the Conures more, and evidentally so does everyone else. In result, they are higher in price than Quaker Parrots.










White-eyed Conure

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

hey whats up Dave!

Glad you checked in! I have a dilema in choosing a parrot! I'm glad you like those parrots, cause those were the cheapest I could find! All the others were like $500 and up! I agree those Quaker parrots hit a soft spot in me as well, but I also like the Conures. The only problem is that the Conures are too high in price (they need to trade 12x earnings, lol). Thats funny though, lol I was thinking of it in stock terms as well-as making an investment! Lol! Thats too funny! Yeah getting a parrot would definatly be a bullish trade for me right now! So far I looked in some pet stores, but they are overpriced! I will look into some breeders for better prices- I still have about a week so its all good! I'll definatly post picks when I get them!
On the bad side of the road, I have a ton of HW to do (for this coming week) and all I can think of is doing more research, lol! Geez, I need to invest more time in the HW dept and less in the stock departmnt! Oh well I have some more time tonight and all tomm!
I agree, tech is looking favorable again! I will try to post a tech special sometime in the upcoming weeks. Of course bio-tech is running nicely, while we consolidate with the oil and gas! Gold should come for a little as well! Anyways Dave, thanks for checking in and sharing your thoughts! I gotta get back to some hw! Great talking to you, I'll talk to you later! Take care!

-Nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz