The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 24, 2005

In the words of Al Pacino, todays market is...."Envigorating!"

hehe, hey folks!


That phrase is from one of my favorite Al Pacino movies. I hope some of you can guess the movie, lol! Anyway that what I felt like screaming when I was able to sneak a peek at the market during a break in between classes! I just hope it keeps up! A couple of days like this and i'm going to be screaming "Envigorating!" as well! Lets hope the market continues this bullish reversal! Oh by the way, I am not done with posting all the stocks under the New Hopefuls and Potentials Part 2 section, so check later for the rest of the stocks. Anyways I'm off for now, I'' be back laterz!

-Nick

Oh by the way. keep an eye on NVAX, BCRX, RWC, AOB, HOM, BABY, VIVO, ACI, KNOT, and SKYW! They are all taking advantage of this up day! These are the kind of stocks I want and you should want as well!

1 Comments:

At 8:13 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

lol, hey wasssup Dave,

Hell yeah, I love that movie! It was a masterpiece! All I have to say about Greenspan is- good riddance to bad rubbish! Now I know that this will not have a big impact on the interest rates (the new guy can raise them too), I still sense that the overall investment community began to associate bad market days as Greenspans fault, so they are over joyed that he is leaving. I hope Bernanke does a good job! We dont need another Greenspan, thats for sure! Well Im glad you like my picks. They are in my opinion, good potentials, but you never know, a few of those picks may breakdown and become bad stocks. I do hope you are playing some stocks (even if its not a pick of mine), because the market seems to be turning around, and you should take advantage of it. If you have any questions on a stock idea (it doesn't matter if its a my pick, yours, someone elses), I could give you my opinion if you need. Always look at the stock, its volume, chart, its profile and any news! Anyways Dave, Im off to school.....Have a great Day!
Later!


-Nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz