The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, October 28, 2005

ONSC.OB kicked some A$$ today!

Onscreen Technologies (ONSC.OB), has been on a roll the last few days! Just cause I've been busy doesn't mean I haven't paid attention! At first I was starting to give up on ONSC, but then I noticed some life being breathed into it. I had purchased several thousand shares for myself around the time I mentioned it and believe me, I was ready to part with them. I decided to stick with it and gave ONSC another try (a few posts ago) and today we've been rewarded! When I mentioned it, ONSC was at a mere 0.20 cents! Today, ONSC had hit 0.50 cents and closed around 0.48 cents! Incredible! That was over a 100% return! Now thats what I am talking about! I like doubling my initial investment and I know you do to! There is more life left into ONSC, but I caution, you sell half or a quarter of your position so you can enjoy some of the profits! Remember what happened to NVAX?! Remember, I said sell some and buy some more when it dips! Come on, pay attention guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz