The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

SRLS trips and falls.......

lol, eh heheh, bad call guys!

I have to admit, I was hoping the stock would come down in price, as to provide a good entry point, but this was a bit excessive! Having the stock down over 11% along with a 400% in volume is generally not a good thing. The other weird thing about it is its down another 40 cents AH. I don't know what to make of it at the moment (there is no PR or news out to take claim for the drop). I am hoping that the stock does not continue to get pummeled tommorow. If you see it bouncing off the 50day, grab it for a quick swing trade. Otherwise leave it alone, there are other stocks out there worth our time and money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz