The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

New hot buys.......

ASVI
ESC
INB
SRLS
CSU
SIFY

Message to the Readers: I'm currently at school right now, so the info I can post is limited. I have a test in a few hours and another one tomm, before Thanksgiving Break. I will try to catch up on stats and charts on the mini vacation. I have to apologize to the readers though on the lack of content and quality of my postings and discussions during the past few weeks. With school, work, and HW, keeping up with the blog is not that easy. I'm already running on a turbo-charged schedule. As a matter of fact, on average, I get about 4-5 hours of sleep a night. Sometimes only 3, if I have a lot of studying to do. The only time I have to research stocks is in the wee hours of the early morning 1-3 am, lol. So, the problem is the limited amount of time, not the quality of research that I put in, in recommending stocks and ideas. I appreciate those who do read my blog on a daily basis. The only thing I can promise you is my undying interest in the market and tradable equities. Because of this great interest, you can expect me to continue working on and improving the blog as time goes by. I am still a newbie at this as well. All i know is that the market is exciting and a wonderful place to make money (if done correctly and efficiently) and my goal is to go through this experience with anyone and everyone who reads my blog. Thats all! Have a good day and happy trading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz