The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Plexus is Next on the list.......

Hey folks,


Hunting through some stock charts today, I came across a stock that is just too hot to pass up. I would have put it in my Short Term/LongTerm Investment section, but I decided to give it its own post. I am a little pressed for time, so I will post some charts to show you the stock and why I like it. The stock is called Plexus Corp (PLXS) on the NASDAQ, and its currently trading at 20.10 (20.16 AH). So why do I like this stock?

Plexus Corp (PLXS) 2 year chart


The cup and handle shape is quite evident in the 2yr chart. In a way, PLXS's comeback has been 2yrs in the making. Amazing if you think about it. Reminds me of VPHM's and GLW's comebacks.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz