The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Keep your eye out for Under Armour (UARM)...

Hey folks,


I know I didn't finish last nights stock special, but I have been swamped with HW. There is so much to do before Thanksgiving, its just plain bananas. Anyway, I haven't forgotten about it. I will try to finish it, piece by piece. For now I want to draw your attention to Under Armour (UARM) which should be debuting today (or tomm?). This stock is going to be hot, unlike CCO which in my opinion was a waste of time. Keep an eye out for it!

Also keep an eye out for gold stocks today (as gold is up today)
also keep an eye out for GOOG which may open up at 400+ today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz