The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Stocks for the Holiday Stockings: High Potential Short Term Trades and Short - Long Term Investments...

Hey guys,

I have a couple of stocks that have potential. Potential to give you back some fat returns for this holiday season and then some. So what are we looking for? We are looking for stocks that are attractive. We want a stock that is starting to become hot and under accumulation of insiders and institutions. We want a stock that has hot product/service. We want stocks that have sound charts with beautiful uptrending channels. We want it all. And I have a couple of ideas that can point you in the right direction. I have compiled a couple of stocks that I believe have potential.

Okay ladies and gents. Lets see......

American Retirement Corp (ACR) at 22.19. I hate to state the obvious, but ACR is definitely one of the top stocks that I can recommend. People are still buying it, even at this level. The stock is growing in demand. Think of it. ACR is moving quite nicely on decent volume. Sure it has its days when the volume is above average. Yet the stock still rises gracefully, without becoming very messy and hanging all over the chart. Add to the fact that the baby boomers are soon (and inevitably) going to contribute to the assisted living industry and you have yourself a recipe for a hot stock in the making!

American Retirement Corp (ACR) 3 month chart

It's looking friggin' sweet!












Res-Care Inc (RSCR) is another assisted living company that I really like! The stock is currently trading at $17.11 and it is looking great not only technically, but also fundamentally as well. The chart is looking very bullish as well.

Res-Care Inc (RSCR) 3 month chart

You gotta love the way the volume has been picking up. Its all about the accumulation, baby










America Movil S.A (AMOV and AMX) is a Latin American (Mexican?) telecom service provider with huge growth potential. Strangely enough, America Movil trades on both the NYSE and the NASDAQ, lol. On the NYSE, it trades as AMX (more exposure and volume) and on the NASDAQ, it is listed as AMOV (thinly traded). Both are trading at the 27 dollar level. Personally, I like AMOV better. I know, I know. You are probably thinking I'm nuts because I picked the thinly traded version. This is because I believe the AMOV is a lower priced stock that I believe will be a better longer term trade or investment. AMX is better as a short term trade or investment. Its really up to you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz