The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Online Brokerage house Highlight: Interactive Brokers.Com

Guys,

I have just discovered a pretty interesting online brokerage house/firm. It is called Interactive Brokers and you can check 'em out at www.interactivebrokers.com They allow you to purchase a wide variety of market instruments and securities from a wide variety of markets, world wide (including Canadian Stocks on the TSX and TSX Venture, Europe, Australia, etc). I will try to do some more research on them and I may actually open up an account! So far this is the hottest online brokerage that I have found! I always wanted to invest is some foreign equities (without having to purchase the ADR's or Pinksheet versions) and now I have my chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz