The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, November 19, 2005

AMEX All*Stars

Hey folks,

Hey I know I have been slow with the postings and what not, but its becoming an increasingly busy end-of-the-month scramble. I have a couple of exams before Thanksgiving, so I have been studying like a madman over here. Also, my family and I always have a Thanksgiving Day party/dinner/gathering (we're Greek so just like Italians, we have a whole big family and relatives, lol). So I got a whole lot to do and also food shopping (I bet ya didn't know I could cook-master chef over here! Lol, jus playing.). So yeah, I gotta whole lotta. But! I still have a few minutes to spare, so I decided to show you a few stocks on the AMEX that have caught my attention the past few days. Here's the list. I will post some charts a little later. Check em' out and let me know what you think! Opinions are always welcomed! I wouldn't mind some STOCK RELATED chat from my guests! Everyone posts about Virus's, Private Construction, Kissing, Real Estate, et, blah blah blah (except for Big Dave, he's got my back!).


EZEM
CAS - deals with
BL - mail rder catalog (RETAIL) similar to Sportsman Guide
IVX- Generic Drug manufacturer, similar to HITK (HI-tech Pharma-which has been hot lately and is being added to the Bio-Tech Index)
That's right, just four stocks! The rest are trash and ETF-style securities.

E-Z-EM Inc (EZEM) 3 month chart

let the stock come down to you first, then buy. EZEM makes medical products that radiologist and gastroenterologists used to screen and diagnose gastointestinal inflictions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz