The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Defying the Rules of Gravity....

Hey guys,

Although the market is down a bit due to Oil and Gold price increases (among other factors, profit taking, etc), I can't help but notice a few favorites that buck the trend and continue to impress me. ACR is one of them. What can I say?! ACR's stock continues to make daily and 52wk highs. The stock hit a 52wk high of 24.98 (so far). It is currently trading around the 24.79 area.

Remember, take some profits time to time!
OH and if you like ACR, you may also like ESC and CSU (just broke out). I think that when funds permit, I will add these to the 'folio as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz