The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Trade Journal

New Buys: BPHX (bought because it provided a low risk b.p. The stocks is also bouncing off of the 50 day MA), ALG (bought because it is bouncing off of the 200 day MA. Chart also suggests that the stock is under accumulation), STAR (grabbed some since it is bouncing off of the 10 day Ma with tremendous force. May begin a new uptrend)

Added to: OMCL (good buy point for an initial position as well)

Thinking of Buying: I've been keep an eye on DCO for a while. It looks like it may be forming a double bottom.

From now on, I will try to provide reasons for my buying, selling, etc. This serves to help me rationalize why I went through with an execution and it can help you the reader to understand why (the reasons) I performed a certain action.

Also, notice that I did not buy every stock that I listed yesterday (stocks at a good buy point). Good buy point or not, you should only buy a stock if it is performing well and to your liking. Because ASTE, TRAK and TLEO did not behave the way I expected them to, I passed on them. Of course, this can all change before the closing bell. We'll just have to wait and see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz