The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, August 11, 2007

The Ugly Just Keep Getting Uglier...

Hey guys,

Is it just me or does it really feel like the list of playable long positions seems to be growing smaller and smaller with each passing day? There are several indicators hinting that the short side of things is the correct side to play in the mean time. My short portfolio, which at the moment consists mostly of short futures positions in the Dow, NASDAQ and S&P is already up nearly 35%. If this continues, it will easily surpass my top-performing long portfolio. In order to appreciate how much of a change this is, allow me to put this in perspective. This is the first time, since I began trading that my short portfolio has posted such a high gain and in such a small time frame. If the market doesn't climb back up above resistance, we will surely slice through the 200 day Ma.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz