The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Hazy, Lazy Market Day...

Look for this lazy market trend to continue. With May and the summer months approaching, I fully expect volume to remain stagnant and possibly drop even lower. This will lead to more meaningless up and down action. I scanned through my watchlist a bit earlier and haven't found any new ground breaking stocks. Although I haven't scanned through today's market results, I don't expect to find anything worthwhile. But if I do, I will most likely post it later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz