The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Wednesday

New Buy Candidates: None

New Short Sale Candidates: DECK (re-short), FSLR

Add To: ABAX (short)


Note: DECK may offer a better shorting opportunity this time around. Look for a high volume close below the 200 day MA. FSLR closed near its LOD yesterday. The last mention of FSLR as a short sale candidate was premature. I will be keeping an eye on it to find a better shorting entry.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM , Blogger Yre said...

2morow is earnings for DECK. Bought 100 dol puts.. will see. !

 
At 11:41 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Yre,

You are braver than I am. I have already covered my short position for a loss and have yet to reinitiate my short on it. I may jump in if the stock responds negatively. Good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz