The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, November 03, 2008

More Opportunities and Some Profit Taking...

New Longs:

ALGT- in at 40.90

ASTM in at 0.56

STEM in at 1.93

Added To: QCOR



Profit Taking:

TTM: sold my short term position for 47% return.
SLT: sold my short term position for 41% return.

I still have a bunch of shares of both stocks for the long term hold.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was interesting is that last year we have been seeing redemption from Indian funds, particularly from the European clients. There has also been gross buying as well.

MyInvestorsPlace - trading, value, investing, forex, stock, market, technical, analysis, systems

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz