The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Sells and Losses...

Talk about trades going wrong! My last few trades have totally back fired on me and left me with some losses. These are my biggest misses. Thankfully, the positions were small. But despite this, I still felt a bit uneasy seeing ASTM and STEM gap down over 30 percent. I sold STEM for a -70% loss. Yes, this was a nasty and deceitful hit. I am still holding onto ASTM. I believe that ASTM can slowly climb back up to its old highs. GERN and KOOL were also hurried and clumsy trades as well. GERN resulted in a -20% loss. KOOL left me with a not so cool -8% loss.

3 Comments:

At 2:11 AM , Blogger RoCoach said...

Why the hell are you buying anything in this market? You're obviously not a CANSLIM guy!

 
At 8:36 AM , Blogger java.padawan said...

Philippine Stock Market
My blog/journal on my experience on stock trading in PSE

 
At 8:37 AM , Blogger java.padawan said...

Philippine Stock Market
My blog/journal on my experience on stock trading in PSE

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz