The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, November 10, 2008

Taking Some Profits....

I took advantage of the morning gap up and decided to sell ASTM and STEM. While I still like these stocks, I feel as if they need a bit more time to work on their chart/base before they have enough fuel to head higher. I may also consider re-buying them if I see some sort of pivot point forming on their chart. I do believe that these stocks will head higher by January of 2009 once Barack Obama begins his presidency. If he gives the nod for stem cell research, you can bet that these two stocks will hit dizzying heights.


ASTM: Out at 0.63 Gain= 12.5%


STEM: Out at 2.12 Gain= 9.84%


Update: Of course, I sell both stocks a bit too soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz