The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Stocks to Keep an Eye On

Keep An Eye On: DCTH, DRAM, DSW, GPRE, HPJ, NUAN, SEED, SIGA, SPU

Thoughts: Buying today's dips seems like a safe bet as the market has a high probability of swinging to a strong upward move tomorrow. I would bet on a strong sell off on Friday, so make sure to take profits tomorrow.

4 Comments:

At 4:27 PM , Blogger Chad said...

I feel pretty dumb for selling DRAM yesterday.

 
At 12:37 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Not anymore ;)

 
At 1:30 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

good work on the sell! I may some up for a quick trade if I see support above 4.00. I am also looking for a bit of a reversal off of low

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

*pick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz