The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Before the Market Close...

take a look at Ebank Financial Services (EBDC)! You know I recommended this earlier before the market opening. It is up to 1.75 (+0.25/+16.67%) for the day and on less than 6000 share volume! MSEP is also showing some strength as the stock is holding onto .0108 rather nicely. It is also up for the day and at a 6% increase. MSEP also had more insider buying today ( a little bit). TRMS is also showing continued strength as well! STV is also back in action after hitting 19 range yesterday. It is up over 10% and has even hit 22 in today's trading! Looks like a buy anywhere between the 19-21 dollar range.

Also, keep your eyes on NGAS Resources (NGAS). It hit a new 52 wk high at 9.32 and is up over 9% for the day! I expect continued strength from this stock in the future. I also advice those who have purchased NGS and are still holding onto it, don't be greedy. I suggest a swap out of NGS and into NGAS, NFG or even CNP or SRE. These are starting to look like more attractive plays in my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz