The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 30, 2005

For the Do-It-Yourself Investor......

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, although I have been running a little behind schedule, I will definitly be able to bring things up to speed in the upcoming days (especially with the upcoming religious holiday). In this post, I will highlight online brokerages, comparing commission costs and what not. I will also list a couple of websites you can use ( that I use and some I haven't used yet) to conduct your research. I will also highlight some charts to show proper buy points and what to look for in a stock, especially hints of an upcoming breakout (I'm trying to learn all this also, lol).
It all happens in a few hours (after I get some sleep, lol), so keep it on your fav tab!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz