The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 23, 2005

AXO's got that Rocket Fuel -------------------->

AXS-One Inc (AXO) is doing exactly what I was hoping it would do- kick a$$! I was able to grab some as well, and actually very close to the LOD at 1.66 (lol, it was just luck, trust me!) I have a small position on it (as I do not have that much to invest in the 1st place). BECN and ZEXN were not bought at all because I feel that they can drop some more before they are an official buy. CNXGY (the CNX gas company) is at a standstill. I am not sure how this stock trades, or if it even trades at all...very strange. It would be a shame if it is not a tradable stock. I highly recommend it as a Strong Buy, if you can get your greedy little hands on some!

Also, there are a couple of other stocks that I think are performing well today!

American Retirement Corp (ACR) is doing quite well, with prices sticking above the 18 dollar level! I believe the stock is at 18.55 right now

Solexa inc (SLXA) although it isn't doing that great today, I must give it some love, because the stock performed quite well this week, despite all the scares of the Hurricane and all that other B.S. ! Buy SLXA, don't wait until the stock sticks above $6!

Xenogen (XGEN) is a stock that I have profiled before. The stock hit a nice low of 2.86! That was a signal and an opportunity to buy! As you can see, the stock has shot up over +7% and on above average volume!

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

LOL, 121774


LOL...listen dude, you are always welcome on my site, but please, don't be peddeling penis pills over here!

 
At 7:29 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Hey wasssup Dave?!

Yeah I know right?! I have people coming in here, advertising all kinds of weird stuff! Lol, I'm almost used to it! I'm glad that DCEL had a positve day. I expected this to happen because of the purchasing of the Endless Mountain company...usually happens and the stock bounces back. Definatly keep an eye on CNX with the pull back...its a good buying opportunity! And yeah, Im glad that XGen and ACR are both turning around, its about time!!
I'm hoping Rita isn't going to be that bad either, lets just wait and see. I think it was downgraded to a level 2, so that shouln't wreck to much havoc. Anyway Dave, Im finishing up some sections on the blog so come check it out! Hey Dave, if you have any stock picks, let me know and I'll post them! I know have some pretty good picks and your advice and thoughts are always appreciated. Thanks!

Later Dave

-Nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz