The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Midway Games Inc: Is there a Method to their Madness??!!

Lately, I have noticed something exciting in a very unexciting company. I noticed that Midway Games (MWY) has been slowly gobbled up by National Amusments! To me it looks like a take over but I can't find any news that this is an official take over. So I am wondering what this is all about. I also noticed that company insiders have been selling, despite the big purchases by National Amusments. To me this doesn't make much sense. If there was a buy out, you would think the insiders would stick around to see their stock appreciate in value.
This isn't a recommendation to buy the stock, rather it is a recommendation to take a look at it and see for yourselves. I will try to find some info out and post it. That way I can get a clearer picture if this is a buy or not. By the way, if anyone knows anything, let me know!! Thanks!


-Nick

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz