The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

The stocks that King Midas touched!

Next up I have a couple of stocks that King Midas put his greedy fingers on and turned them into Golden Stocks! Well, actually not golden stocks, but they are Gold Stocks! Yes, I know, the new 21st century gold rush has begun and I want to be apart of it, and you should as well. That is why I will try to highlight as many potential gold stocks as I can before the Monday opening bell so you can be set up and take advantage of the new hot commodity rage!

I have a couple for you to look at now. I will add more info on them a little later.

The bigger, safer, more established plays are

Royal Gold Inc (RGLD) at 28.62. Also at its 52wk hi

Gold Corp Inc (GG) at 20.43, and also at its 52wk hi

Glamis Gold LMT (GLG) at 22.17, and also at 52wk hi

Lihir Gold LTD ADR (LIHRY) at 25.81 and at its 52wk hi. This is also an IBD favorite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz