The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, September 17, 2005

New Stocks on the Block

New Exclusives!!!


Listen, I know that the stock game can sometimes seem like a wild gamble. Thats why you have to stay on the side that always wins the gambles. I'm talking about the company that helps place down the bets, International Game Technology (IGT). I used to not like IGT, but I realized that it has bottomed out and is ready to make a comeback! The stock closed last at $27.40. I also noticed some big insider purchases in IGT as well. They have recently bought over $64,000,000 worth of stock in the last few days at the high $26/low 27 level. My advice? Buy some!

------------------

AmNet Mortgage Inc (AMNT) is a small mortgage company that is going to take advantage of the fact that home sales are still increasing. Thats right, people are still buying homes and properties as investments. The recent insider buys in AMNT also help as well. In my opinion, AMNT may be a safe place to park some big money (if you have). Oh course, just like all other financial/REIT and mortgage companies, AMNT is a long term investment. The stock last traded at $10.15

-------------------

Allied Healthcare International (AHCI) is a small health care company trading at $4.99. I like this company because insiders own 47% and there has been some nice insider buys lately! Although this company is based in the U.S, it actually operates in the United Kingdom. It provides health care staffing such as nurses, home health aides. It also provides oxygen and respitory therapies for patients. I believe that this stock will double in no time. My advice? By at least 1000 shares and forget about it for a little!

----------------------

OXiGENE inc (OXGN) is a biopharmaceutical play that you need to know about! It has several drugs in the pipeline that are used to fight cancer cells. Some of their drugs even have fast-track status (which allows a drug to skip many aspects of animal and human testing to quickly get on the market because it is so beneficial) which is a good thing. This past Friday, volume surged up nearly 400% on no news at all, lol. The only clue is the big insider buys that have been going on lately. The stock is currently at 5.44. I say buy some because its going to $7+ very soon!

-----------------------

Pediatric Services of America (PSAI) is a stock that you would never see coming! Well here it is, in front of your face at 13.96! This stock is a nice sleeper! If you hadn't noticed the excellent quarters and the insider buys, you would never have even looked at it or even have known about it because this stock trades under 50,000 shares a day, which is way under most peoples radar. So why am I recommending it if it has such low volume. You're thinking it will never have the momentum. I say forget about the momentum and concentrate on long term growth! I say buy some because this stock will be going to $20 before you know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz