The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Taking care of Business........

Don't worry ladies and gents,


I'm still here! I haven't gone anywhere! No vacation, no haitus, nope! Just a little busy with school...actually very busy with school! Although I love stocks and the market, I need to keep things in perspective. Stocks are not going to hand me a degree. Hard work and concentration in school, will. So what am I to do? I do both! But sometimes a little more emphasis is needed on the school part, so therefore duty calls. Regardless, I never forget about the market, as I do have my stocks that I watch as well as a careful eye to spot "new talent". Anyways, I'll be back later to comment on yesterday and today! Till then, later!

1 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

wasssup Dave?!

Damn right, school come first! Thanks for the love Dave, I do what I can. I am getting some things done, but it seems like I never get the chance to work on the blog. Thats why I try to kick it up full force on the weekend! Anyways, Ill be around later to post up some new stocks and what not! Take a look at CBOU and GCA ...these 2 are recent IPOS that have great potential. I also have another sleeper..check out OFLX...I've been looking at since it was 15 dollars and also keep Gastar on your radar ( i forget the symbol) because CHK has bought shares of this company! I'll talk to you later Dave!

-Nick

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz