The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

The 'Lil stocks that could....

....make you a ton of money, that is! No kiddie story's over here. Children need not apply...well at least not until they are old enough to trade stocks! Anyways, before I get off track over here, I want to mention some stocks (in various industries) that are cheap and can be a very profitable investment/trade. Some of them are a little risky, so I do not suggest you put a lot of money into them. You are supposed to put a lot of money with the big boys like, ECA, BTU, CNX, all of which are not only great performers, but they are safer/sturdier stocks! A $2 move down on a stock trading at $50 is not as bad as a $2 drop in a stock that is $10 or less. You get the point!

So what stocks do I like?

I still like Ebank Financial Service (EBDC). It just hit a new 52wk high of 1.85 and it is under EVERYONE's radar! I can't even believe it?! Nobody spotted this stock?! Unbelievable. Eh, oh well, maybe people will start paying attention when the stock hits $3. I recommeded this when it was under 1.50. So far so good!

Motorsports Emporium (MSEP) is still a go! If you never played a penny stock before and you want to "pop your cherry" on a better betting one, play MSEP. It is an .OB stock and at least has some insider buying which looks positive. Don't go to crazy with it, though. Just put a little money.

Gastar Explorations (GSREF) is a small Canadian oil play weighing in at only 3.5 dollars. What I really like about it is the fact that CHK has an interest in the company as well! I say buy some and forget about it for a little!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz