The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Warren Resources is finally getting noticed!

Warren Resources (WRES) is one of my favorite oil/gas stocks, and its time to shine is now and I mean right now! Jim Cramer even gave it the thumbs up in his show! It's so good, Cramer can't even jinx it!

Warren Resources (WRES) 3 Month Chart


You gotta love the way this stock stuck above its 50day (very bullish). Also note the increasing volume coupled with the beautiful breakouts!


2 Comments:

At 12:15 PM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Wow, I can't believe I actually recommended this a long! Waaaay over extended! My, how much I have learned! 4/10/08

 
At 10:16 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

and what are your thoughts now? I saw someone say Cramer is now recomending this stock for what its worth.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz