The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 31, 2005

The most exciting stock you/'ve own/ed....

Hey guys!

I was just thinking of some stocks that have kept investors and traders on their feet with wild movements and volatile upward (and sometimes downward trends). These stocks and the wild ride they provide is what makes the market such an exciting place! My two candidates are...


HISC.PK (bought at 0.0168 sold at 0.124)

VPHM (bought at 3.70- sold some at 13.50's, 17's, 19's)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz