The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, October 31, 2005

You know you like'em hot stocks!

Check out LPSN
RMTI
ILMN
WZEN
CBIZ
PLA (yes Playboy,lol)
RWC
IINT

Oh, heres an interesting one....First Pet Life Inc (FPLF) at .25 and a price target of +6.55, it almost sounds too good to be true! And maybe it is! But you'll never know unless you take the risk! My advice is, buy between 2,500 - 5,000 shares at the most at .25 (or under). If they recieve the contract then you are going to be very happy! I'm talking about "buying a new car happy"! I know, I know I'm getting a little ahead of myself. But seriously, don't go too crazy! If you are that person who likes to drop $5000-10,000 (or more!) into penny stocks, don't come bitching to me that you lost a couple of g'z. I don't wanna hear it! All I'm saying is, investing a little over a grand is no big deal. Lets say the contract deals don't come thru, no big deal, you don't lose your shirt. But if you drop $10,000, thinking you're going to turn it into $200,000, well then good luck buddy! Don't bet the house!

and I got a few others up my sleeve! Pay extra attention to previously mentioned ones, such as PRLS, ADST, MTRX, QDEL, because these are hot right now as well! Once I am done studying for Midterms, I will be able to re-organize all these ideas I've thrown at you ( I know, its chaotic, I must have recommended like a 100 stocks since I've been low key due to midterms) so that we can take a better look and pick the cheap stocks with the best charts, news, fundamentals, etc! Its all about picking the right stock at the right time, ladies and gents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz