The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

What I'm into.....

Well first off, I sold my GOOG. It was about time. I made a nice gain (I'm not gonna lie) as I have been in it for a while (one of my 1st stocks). I'm kinda glad I sold because, I get the profit and I get to put my money to work again in other stocks. So lets see, what have I been eyeing....

Well I did like SRLS this morning...and I was going to buy, until I noticed the disgusting action. Once I saw the stock drop to the 21.50 level I knew it was better to wait. Also the large bids in the 19 dollar range also gave me a bad hunch. We'll see were it goes from here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz