The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Monday

New Buy Candidates: BVX, LRT, MPET

New Short Sale Candidates:

Add To: AREX, DGLY, HDSN, LRT, MPET, SNT, VSCI

Sell: GU (I've already been stopped out for a loss. If you haven't sold, look to sell if the stock doesn't bounce off its 50 day MA. This stock has been a pain in the rear since day one. At first I tried to short it and that failed. Then I went long and now even that failed. I can't win with GU.)


Note: BVX, LRT and MPET have been previously mentioned. Also, notice that all the stocks that I am adding to have been previously mentioned as buy candidates. I am not able to post every single buy that I make to my portfolio. I simply do not have the time. Furthermore, I do not need everyone and their mother knowing the entry price of every trade I make. I manage trades and funds for others and do not need to jeopardize their positions/holdings. Occasionally, when I place a trade in my own portfolio (such as WHT), I mention the actual buy and buy price. Despite this little inconvenience, one can't complain of the quality of my recommendations. If you take a look, a large percentage of the recent buy candidates have gone up substantially. You have to take it as it is. This is a free blog. I put my own time and effort into this. No one is paying me. This is pro bono. I do it for the love of the game. A lot of other traders/bloggers charge a fee in order for you to follow their trades and portfolio holdings. I have never charged and will never charge a fee for this blog. It doesn't matter how many hits or visitors I receive or how popular my blog becomes. But, if you are looking for someone to tell you exactly when to buy or sell something and to tell you everything about their strategy and holdings, then look else where. There are plenty of great blogs out there that offer subscriptions and donations for that. Anyhow, I apologize about the rant but I get tired of some of the ignorant emails that I receive from people who do not know what this blog is about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz