The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Back and Feeling Refreshed...

Hey guys,

I'm back. I took some time off in order to get away from all the white noise that the market has been spewing. I have done a few trades in the last few days.

Most of my trades were in bullish ETF's
BGU gain= +30%
QLD gain =+16%
TNA gain =+40%

Some stocks as well

ADY (holding)
TSYS (holding)
STSI gain= +44%
TSN gain =+46%

2 Comments:

At 6:42 PM , Blogger Chad said...

you trade often with ETFs or is this an adaptive approach given the atmosphere?
-Chad.

 
At 12:40 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Chad,

It's just for the current environment. There are plenty of ETF's out there that are making rather impressive gains. BGU, QLD and TNA are just a few of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz