The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

hey ladies and gents!

I just wanted to pop up and wish everyone a Happy Turkey Day! I'm busy over here at my house, cooking like a mad man, along with my folks! We have about 40 or more guests coming a little later, so its a lot of work! So right now I'm done roasting the turkey and I'm busy roasting the pig, lol. Anyways guys, please have a safe and happy Thanksgiving! And try to not eat too much! I tend to gain over 10 pounds after each turkey day! Like clockwork, it happens every year. Oh well, off to BFT (Balley's Total Fitness) we go!
Later guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz