The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Stock Picks and Trade Ideas for Tuesday

New Buys: MAXY (in at 6.35 on 12/8/08)
CSKI (in at 12.67 on 12/8/08)
OPTR ( in at 8.80 on 12/8/08)
VITA (in at 3.40 on 12/8/08)

AAI (in at 3.80 today)

New Buy Candidates: AFAM (rebuy), ALK, FRPT, HEV


Add To: ALGT

2 Comments:

At 5:56 PM , Blogger Chad said...

Really nice buy on MAXY!
I'm scared of airlines (AAI), but the chart looks set for a bounce. Are you going on the chart alone?

Take care,
Chad.

 
At 10:28 AM , Blogger Nick M. said...

Thanks Chad.
There is no reason to fear AAI. The technicals are indicating that it has bottomed out. While the chart is not the only indicator I use, it does have a strong influence on which stocks I choose. For AAI, I am using the chart, but I am also paying attention to the airline industry as a whole. Notice how several airline stocks are beginning to pick up steam (ALK,AAI, DAL, etc)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz