The Ambitious Trader: Stocks, Trading, Investing..My Ambitions as a Trader and Investor

This is a one way ticket that takes you on a wonderful journey into the vast world that is the stock market through my eyes, my point of view.

Monday, November 28, 2005

Todays market action was just plain ugly.....


As a matter of fact I couldn't even stand to look at the tape. Most of the glances I took were to see how some of my holdings and picks were fairing.

I suppose when you are used to a bullish rally, down days seem to come as a dissapointment or a fear that the rally has peaked (which I'm sure it hasn't yet).

Some of todays winners were Options Xpress (OXPS) and Neoware Inc (NWRE)-both of which I have recommended as picks not too long ago.

Other notables were CMED and MTXX and GMK and ACH (which I will mention a little later, as I have added a small position to each).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz